Remote access enables users to connect to the systems they need
when they are physically far away.
Remote access is a wonderful advancement in technology that pairs “smart home” products and wireless systems so you can check on and take actions from wherever you are! Now you can let someone in your home if you are not there, and monitor your security, fire and environmental alert systems from work or vacation. Receive alerts immediately should something go wrong. Welcome yourself home with the lights turned on and the heat turned up, all done while you were commuting. Business owners can monitor their critical systems and stay up-to-date on who is coming and going at their facility.
Remote Access Control ensures your home, rental properties, business properties,
and occupants of these structures are safe.
Utilizing remote access, you can receive alerts when something has gone wrong, track who is coming or going at your property, and control utilities and other equipment. Mobile monitoring allows you to check on the status of things and take an action no matter where you are!
Here are just a few of the remote access services
Maine Fire & Security has to offer:
- Receive notification immediately in the event of an alarm
- Check the status of security system
- Arm/Disarm security system
- Monitor and manage interior temperature
- Notification of furnace/boiler failure
- Control lighting, heating and other “smart” utilities
- Monitor and receive notifications of fire/smoke detectors
- Generator status, failure issues
- Gun safe door open notification
- Vibration detection
- Remote video access
- Movement detection
- Door locking/unlocking
We hope you will contact us to learn more about how Maine Fire & Security can help you install the best Security Camera Systems for your business!